Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sin Dirección

A few people have asked if I am going to write about my experiences in southwest Virginia this summer, especially with the news of my future two-bedroom trailer abode. I was hesitant, but since I am facing the beginning of an entire year without roots, I decided this may be an adventure worth telling. Thanks to mom for inspiring the title for this blog, which fit perfectly with an idea I had earlier today. I was chatting with my friend Percy from Perú and was explaining to him that I would be moving around for the next year. To say without an address in Spanish is "sin dirección," but I realized that this may give a false impression. Although I may be wandering physically, I don't think I have ever been a girl without direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment